The Botany Bay Inn, Winterborne Zelston - pub details

Botany Bay Inn

Address: Winterborne Zelston, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 9ET [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 13417) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 8.4/10 (rated by 10 users)

Worlds End, Almer (0.9 miles), Cock And Bottle, Morden (1.8 miles)

user reviews of the Botany Bay Inn, Winterborne Zelston

A warm welcome, a decent pint of badger first and stowford press. The carvery was very good.
ian241 - 17 Feb 2013 19:53
A warm and welcoming pub / restaurant; with an intimate and relaxing atmosphere. The menu has well, everything, appealing to all - including my rather fussy boyfriend - all very well priced (excellent in the recession!). We've eaten at several restaurants and pubs across the world but it certainly is wonderful to have such a delightful place so close to home!
Hana_Banana - 10 Aug 2010 15:56
Went for a fab meal at the Botany Bay with family members and my two young children! They were very welcoming, the food was brilliantly prepared and delicious and the service was excellent! The menu choice was diverse meaning we could all find something we would really enjoy <in fact choosing just one meal choice was the hard thing!>
I could not fault our visit in the slightest and would not hesitate for a second to return!
walk24 - 7 Aug 2010 15:56
good pint of badger,infact a good 4 pints of badger,good bit of grub,no waiting around here,will call again
chairboy - 28 Jun 2010 21:59
I live on the Isle of Wight and had a trip to Devon to make. I made sure the route took me along the A31 just so we could have dinner their on the way home. It was fantastic as always, I had a steak, the best I've had for two years, which was the last time I was there. Weather you're looking for a good restaurant, a good food pub, or just a good pub, it's got it all. I'm more than happy to cross counties to go there and it's only the Solent and the ferry prices that stop me going several times a year.
Bob_Blake - 6 Sep 2009 11:16