The Albion, Barnet - pub details

Address: 74 Union Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4HZ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 6290) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube station High Barnet (0.5 miles)

Nearest train stations New Barnet (1.4 miles), Hadley Wood (1.7 miles), Oakleigh Park (2 miles)

> Current user rating: 3.5/10 (rated by 12 users)

Black Horse, Barnet (0.1 miles), Kings Head, Barnet (0.1 miles), Misty Moon, Barnet (0.1 miles), Red Lion in Barnet, Barnet (0.2 miles), Avenue, Barnet (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Albion, Barnet

Further to my comment of nearly 5 years ago, I'm delighted to confirm that the poster below is correct. Sadly, I think the place was empty when they flattened it.
stwutter - 2 Aug 2011 16:08
Close & rebuilt in houses / flats
claypdan - 9 May 2011 14:18
Yep, can confirm the Albion has gone. All boarded up and looking like it's ready for the wrecking ball.
Personally this is a shame as I have a soft spot for The Albion.
I used to drink here for a couple of seasons in the late 80's when a friend of mine was barmaiding here.
And my remeberances are more in line with stwutter's comments below, in that if I fancied a walk on the wierd side, I used to pop down to the Albion.
Gann - 23 Sep 2009 15:43
Went go go in here yesterday but notice on Door says closed until further notice.
Alesonly - 30 Aug 2008 14:12
LOL, I used to live here as well and drink here occasionally and can only agree whole heartedly with stwutter, the other reviews must have been made by the pubs own management or a being from a parrallel universe.
Hastings - 29 Oct 2006 07:52