The Bree Louise, Euston - pub details

Bree Louise
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4]

Address: 69 Cobourg Street, London, NW1 2HH [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 4034) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube stations Euston (0.1 miles), Euston Square (0.1 miles), Warren Street (0.2 miles)

Nearest train stations London Euston (0.2 miles), London St Pancras (0.5 miles), London Kings Cross - Thameslink (0.6 miles)

> Current user rating: 7.0/10 (rated by 284 users)
> Local guides: London pub guide, Central London pub guide

Crown and Anchor, Euston (0.0 miles), Exmouth Arms, Euston (0.1 miles), All Bar One, Euston (0.1 miles), Zone 1 Wine Bar and Restaurant, Euston (0.1 miles), Square Tavern, Euston (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Bree Louise, Euston

Saturday lunchtime was my first visit to the Bree Louise in a good while. With just over half an hour before my train, I calculated there was time for a swift half. My best plans were scuppered when the barman served me a pint instead. He gave it me for the price of a half. So I didn't have the nerve to ask for a CAMRA discount (25p per half). It was fairly busy with a mix of typical real ale buffs and a few football fans. Ales were Bree Louise Session Pale Ale, Brains Bitter, First Gold, Cambrian Pale, Rev Jame Gold, Rev James Rye & Rev James Original, Caledonian Double Dark, Tring Colley's Dog, Jennings Cockle Warmer, Plain Ales Best Bitter, Celt Experience Horse Cranium Chocolate Lime Milk Porter, Titanic Plum Porter, Banks's Sunbeam, Milestone 9 Gallons, Redemption Big Chief IPA, & Downton Elderquad. Ciders and perries were Millwhites Blackberry Blush, Apples & Pears, Bree Louise House Cider, Vintage, Somer Gold & Single Variety Grenadier, Westons Old Rosie & Rosie's Pig, Wilkins Farmhouse Sweet & Abrahalls Thundering Molly. Still a good pub for drinks selection. But I still think it lacks atmosphere. The no frills description is fairly apt.
blue_scrumpy - 2 Feb 2016 20:47
Used to be a semi-regular here. I've not been since the landlord moved a group of us to serve food to a tourist family in a spectacularly rude and aggressive manner.
Berboyblue - 1 Jan 2016 16:27
Very shabby but truly authentic real ale and cider pub in the backstreets a stone's throw from Euston station. The tattooed barman was a bit surly but his blonde accomplice was most helpful in guiding me to my preferred type of real ale. The Zinzan bitter was in excellent condition. This will be my preferred venue next time I'm in the vicinity.
Number11 - 30 Sep 2015 18:26
This pub is not what it used to be ,I think it is under threat from the HS2 railway
so why would the owners risk spend any money on it.
ALBEERT - 9 Sep 2015 13:38
This pub's interior is about as appealing as a drop-in centre. The barman was very surly and my pint from the cask behind the bar cost a small fortune at £4.40. It was also off.

I won't be coming here again anytime soon.
Oasthouse - 8 Sep 2015 18:44