Neptune, Hove - pub details

Address: 10, Victoria Terrace,Kingsway, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2WB [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 3138) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Hove (0.7 miles), Aldrington (1 mile), Portslade (1.5 miles)

> Current user rating: 7.2/10 (rated by 36 users)
> Local guide: East Sussex pub guide

Alibi, Hove (0.0 miles), Sussex, Hove (0.0 miles), Red Lion, Hove (0.1 miles), Ginger Pig, Hove (0.2 miles), Seafield Inn, Hove (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Neptune, Hove

I liked this place too. Five real ales on, but I just had the one pint of an NZ IPA. Can't remember the brewery but it was 5.5% so not I think Hawkshead. Good stuff though. We made it out before the band came on (Dirty Shoes).
jagsfan - 18 Aug 2015 16:50
Popular little pub even on an afternoon, very near the sea although it faces inland. A nice range of local beers and it also clearly has a lot of community spirit.
rainlight - 31 May 2015 13:50
Re the previous entry, I suspect the pub was crowded becuase it is such a cracking little pub, I would have taken that as a good sign. This is the sort of place any discerning drinker would want as their local.
happy_wanderer - 5 Nov 2012 11:45
Overcrowded little place, could not get a drink because of the bar huggers refusing to let anyone in, in spite of the barmaid desperately trying to serve me.
I'll not revisit there until they change their policy, and keep one bit of the bar vacant for service.
Bigglesworth - 28 Jan 2012 22:06
Good pub. A bit grubby but worth it.
flagship - 1 Jun 2011 00:13