Red Lion, Langley - pub details

Red Lion
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4] [image 5]

Address: 1 St Marys Road, Langley, Slough, Berkshire, SL3 7EN [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 9720) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Langley (0.7 miles), Slough (1.7 miles), Datchet (2.1 miles)

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 6.0/10 (rated by 15 users)

Toby Carvery, Langley (0.9 miles), George, Slough (1.1 miles), Rose and Crown, Slough (1.4 miles), Red Lion, Iver (1.4 miles), Lloyds No 1, Slough (1.5 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Red Lion, Langley

Reasonable food and a few real ales.

As others have said, there can be a local element who spoil the atmosphere, and of the older variety too.

eddybeer - 5 Feb 2013 15:48
I visited this pub last week. Looked like a good local pub. Serves food all day and has good bar atmoshphere. Good sellection of real Ales and Lagers etc.
has a rather large beer garden at the back and parking too. The food is good value for money and we ate from a meal deal which was 2 meals for £9.95 so well happy. Worth a visit.
Kennethhill - 10 Jun 2012 13:53
This pub use to be great since it was refurbished last year. I went here for a meal yesterday and to my horror the pub is now under new management. So I thought ok I give the new people who were running it a chance and ordered a meal with my finance.
Our meal turned up and the women manager was so rude she didnít speak to us once during our 2 course meal I even had to ask her for some sauces! Once we had finished our meals she didnít ask how it was (food was repulsive!) so we left in utter disgrace! I would never go back to this pub again! Waste off time and money and service is crap! Iíve tried to find out what chain this pub is so I can make a complaint to head office but am having no luck!

sammie87 - 26 Feb 2009 17:42
This is my local but I dont get down here as much as I like. New landlord is alot friendlier than the last bloke. Good selection of ales and not bad pub grub. Nice little snug bit in the corner with a fire. Overall a very decent little pub. The Chav element is nearly all gone thank god.
dgriffin - 20 Feb 2009 12:54
You can have fun in here on a Saturday night, thatís for sure. Lucky enough to talk to some nice geezers. Huge car park as well. I doubt you will ever having problems parking your vehicle in their car park.
Beer6 - 3 Jan 2008 23:05