The Cask Marque Objective
To improve the quality of cask ale at the point of dispense by awarding a nationally recognised and respected Marque to the licensee when quality standards have been met. This should achieve the following :
- Provide an objective measurement of standards to help retailers and brewers improve quality and focus on training and investment more objectively.
- To raise customer awareness of quality standards.
The Cask Marque Stands For:
- Excellence in the service of cask ale.
- Awarded to the licensee rather than to the pub.
- Jointly funded by brewers and retailers.
- Inspections made twice a year.
Enter a town or postcode here to find Cask Marque accredited pubs:
To find out more, visit the Cask Marque website.