Hawthorns Hotel, Bar and Restaurant, Glastonbury - pub details

Address: 8 Northload Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9JJ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 33200) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

> Current user rating: 5.1/10 (rated by 11 users)

Who'd A Thought It, Glastonbury (0.0 miles), Crown / Glastonbury Backpackers, Glastonbury (0.0 miles), King William Inn, Glastonbury (0.1 miles), Mitre, Glastonbury (0.1 miles), George and Pilgrim, Glastonbury (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Hawthorns Hotel, Bar and Restaurant, Glastonbury

Still sells Wilkins cider.
jgurney1 - 2 Jun 2018 20:19
Still sells Wilkins cider, and the opening hours now seem to match those advertised outside.
jgurney1 - 23 Mar 2016 14:53
I have just been here again, and I feel it only fair to say that prince Valium is a new man! He seemed as though transformed into an excellent and attentive barman. Love the more mature bar woman here, god knows what they would do without her. I have to say I found the younger girl a bit stroppy and unhelpful. Sorry, and sorry for not particularly reviewing the beer, the service means a lot to me.
proboozer - 9 Feb 2015 19:24
Found it open at last! It does indeed sell Wilkins local cider.

I liked the elderly armchairs and sofas.
jgurney1 - 2 Nov 2014 18:00
I've been told that the Hawthornes now stocks Wilkins cider. However, my efforts to take advantage of this have been thwarted so far as it's opening hours do not match those displayed on the chalkboard outside the door. Tonight (halloween) it was advertising a special event with "food from 6pm" but was still closed when I gave up at 6:35pm.
jgurney1 - 31 Oct 2014 22:20