The Red Cross Inn, Reigate - pub details

Red Cross Inn
[image 2] [image 3]

Address: 96 High Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9AP [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 207) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Reigate (0.4 miles), Earlswood - Surrey (1.9 miles), Redhill (2 miles)

Cask Marque accreditation

by loz

> Current user rating: 4.6/10 (rated by 59 users)
> Local guide: Surrey pub guide

Bulls Head, Reigate (0.0 miles), Cage Wine Bar, Reigate (0.1 miles), Blue Anchor, Reigate (0.1 miles), Market Hotel, Reigate (0.1 miles), Nutley Hall, Reigate (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of The Red Cross Inn, Reigate

Pub for kids!

Enough said...
pmusty - 18 Sep 2014 16:43
I like this pub. The beer is good and I have a good chat with the bar staff and usually whoever is in. Excellent for watching footy in the evening but can be rammed weekend evenings when I tend to go elsewhere. Families etc what's wrong with that. I may be retired but I'm not grumpy.
addlened - 28 Mar 2014 14:14
Left the Blue Anchor because of the number of babies (6!), after work today. Went to the Red Cross - but they followed! About 5pm, after work. NOT on.....
tempest - 8 Nov 2013 22:49
I've noticed this also. Not sure about banning children, but these three adults seem to insist on virtually taking over the pub (not only the Red Cross) - and seeing to their child on the counter or at the absolute center of the pub. At peak/after work time! I prefer to go home to see my young one - and not to have an infant being fed (etc.) beside me, at the bar, during my post Ensure calming pint....
wealdman - 6 Nov 2013 10:16
Have witnessed this too Mandraker.

Pubs are for adults not for kids, will not be going back to this kindergarten.
kevmac - 5 Nov 2013 21:56