The Kings Head, Guildford - pub details

Kings Head

Address: Kings Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4JW [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 719) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations London Road - Guildford (0.3 miles), Guildford (0.6 miles), Shalford (2.2 miles)

Brewery: Fullers

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 6.8/10 (rated by 67 users)

Stoke, Guildford (0.1 miles), Prince Albert, Guildford (0.1 miles), Boileroom, Guildford (0.2 miles), V Bar, Guildford College (0.2 miles), Drummond, Guildford (0.3 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Kings Head, Guildford

Today I went into the Kings Head (Kings Road) In Guildford and ordered a pint of Fullers ESB. It cost £4.10 and a lady served me who was nice. There are even tables by the window and you can watch people walking by. The place is OK, but not amazing.
BestBeerBoffin - 21 Apr 2017 19:14
This is Randy Santel (Atlas) With Atlas and Zeus promotion and proud owner of ******. I haven't been to the Kings Head today yet. Will I be going. We'll find out!
Randy_Santel - 7 Apr 2017 14:39
I'm all eyes, Randy. (The Kings is as good as ever stasera, mind).
William_The_Conger_Eel - 6 Apr 2017 21:40
Redhill has been on my list of places to visit. I'll be visiting soon for some epic food/beer challenges *flexes muscles*
Randy_Santel - 3 Apr 2017 19:30
Randy, it would appear that the pubs of Reigate, such as the Bull's Head and others, beckon as I write.

Why, they've even sent their most dutiful talent scout to the Kings Head it would appear...

I like Fullers ales, so the Kings is just fine for your honest scribe.
William_The_Conger_Eel - 3 Apr 2017 18:59