Maidenhead Conservative Club, Maidenhead - pub details

Address: 32 York Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1SF [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 44145) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Maidenhead (0.2 miles), Furze Platt (1 mile), Taplow (1.9 miles)

> Current user rating: 4.5/10 (rated by 4 users)

Corner House, Maidenhead (0.1 miles), Zee Bar, Maidenhead (0.1 miles), Greyhound, Maidenhead (0.1 miles), BRB The Roof, Maidenhead (0.1 miles), Hand and Flowers, Maidenhead (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Maidenhead Conservative Club, Maidenhead

If a pub is not on BITE be sensible enough to start it. Easy to do.

DON'T review one pub on top of another. Only a brain dead idiot would do than.
droggs - 25 Jun 2017 13:15
The Grenfell Arms on Oldfield Road isn't on BITE so I thought I'd leave my review here as surely post-Theresa May's snap decision to call an election, the thought of any right thinking person drinking in a Conservative Club is impossible - although this is Maidenhead.

Anyway, the Grenfell Arms is a new conversion which looks like a Greene King pub by stealth but isn't too bad for drinks - Summer Lightning and Loose Cannon was on tap. Food options are well delivered and capacious.

1 out of 10 for the Tory club; 7 out of 10 for the Grenfell Arms
BoehmBawerk - 25 Jun 2017 09:53
Now the pub has been added to BITE I can add my review from early August 2014.

After watching football next door @ Maidenhead United I headed into the Con club for my 3rd & final 2014 GBG tick in Maidenhead.

Camra members need to be buzzed in and show their current membership card prior to being served.

5 pumps offering the following ales, Fullers London Pride, Seafarers & Summer Ale. Then 2 offerings from both Mordue brewery & Butcombe brewery. My choice of Summer Ale was very good.

Apart from myself and 3 others at the bar, the large bar and seating area was empty, however there were people playing snooker next door.

I only stayed for the one pint before moving back towards the station.

Friendly place though, pleasant barman, great location & well kept beer
lezford - 6 Jan 2015 12:57