Roddy's Bar, South Ealing - pub details

Address: 4A Little Ealing Lane, South Ealing, London, W5 4EE [map] [gmap]

Nearest tube stations South Ealing (0.2 miles), Northfields (0.4 miles), Boston Manor (0.9 miles)

Nearest train stations Brentford (0.8 miles), Kew Bridge (1.2 miles), Ealing Broadway (1.2 miles)

> Current user rating: 5.4/10 (rated by 12 users)
> Local guide: London pub guide

West Five, South Ealing (0.2 miles), Ealing Park Tavern, South Ealing (0.2 miles), Plough Inn, South Ealing (0.3 miles), T J Duffys, Northfields (0.3 miles), New Inn, Ealing (0.4 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Roddy's Bar, South Ealing

my beloved local best bar in ealing by far and whats better you get to finish the night off with a gorgeous kebab from next door
jacksonboy - 29 Aug 2014 12:44
Strange little place this one. Small but welcoming.
Good for a few pints before hitting the bright lights of Ealing or before seeing a match at the Theatre of Dreams that is Griffin Park.
papamike - 30 Jun 2011 20:01
Right last pub on the pub crawl, not a bad pub to finish......but it was dead so it was on the bus and back to the shanakee for another tasty pint of guinness before catching the tube.
thebeercritic - 12 May 2011 17:59
I stand by my comments about the brilliant characters in here. Shame though that on Friday one of them wanted a row with me because he assumed I was "old bill" because I'd popped in on the way back from a funeral in a dark suit and an overcoat. So don't overdress whatever you do.
realalesnob - 29 Mar 2010 19:41
This is a very handy little bar for when we change from the 65 to the E3.
We've been here a few times now and apart from one time where a chavvy family looked like kicking off with each other, it's always been fine and friendly, if a little quiet. The last time we popped in on a Saturday night, there was about 6 people here. Still the Irish barman and nice barmaid chatted to us.
I_love_Ellie - 14 Jan 2010 13:57