The Black Lion, Llanbadarn - pub details

Black Lion

Address: Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth, Dyfed, SY23 3RA [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 22416) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train station Aberystwyth (1.1 miles)

> Current user rating: 6.0/10 (rated by 6 users)

Gogerddan Arms, Aberystwyth (0.0 miles), Starling Cloud, Aberystwyth (0.4 miles), Tollgate Inn, Penparcau (0.8 miles), Vale of Rheidol, Aberystwyth (0.9 miles), Yr Hen Orsaf, Aberystwyth (1.0 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Black Lion, Llanbadarn

Can't get my head around this place. Friendly staff but totally lacking in atmosphere. Also, beer choice is pretty dull and on my last visit I had the worst pint for years. Glad that my mate who lives up the road is moving away; I can't see me ever visiting again.
Drinking_Bull - 28 Mar 2012 17:00
Took the family here for Sunday lunch a couple of year ago. All was very nice, Banks's MILD was good, food was pretty average and a bit slow in coming the dining area was a little lacking in something couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I was much happier sitting out front with a pint watching the world go by. Staff and customers were very friendly.
Stus.search.4.mild - 20 Jul 2006 02:31