The Old Pint Pot, Salford - pub details

Old Pint Pot

Address: 2, Adelphi St, Salford, Manchester, M3 6EN [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 20537) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Salford Crescent (0.5 miles), Salford Central (0.5 miles), Manchester Victoria (1 mile)

> Current user rating: 5.4/10 (rated by 11 users)

Crescent, Salford (0.3 miles), Church Inn, Salford (0.3 miles), New Oxford, Salford (0.3 miles), Mulvany's Lounge, Salford (0.4 miles), Kings Arms, Salford (0.4 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Old Pint Pot, Salford

A Marsden pub with 4 casks from there range. A big student pub with a great view of the river irwell (I think) The bar staff have a bit of a chip on their shoulder and think they are doing you a favour by serving you. Food pretty bland.
T.Jones - 10 Oct 2015 11:06
Nice setting overlooking the river and well shielded by trees from the adjacent main road.
A shame the cask ales (2 on) weren't up to much; a top up asked for was a great inconvenience to the barman who just wanted to move on and serve the next person!
alexw - 13 May 2011 18:40

I visited this pub on Saturday 11 January 2009 at lunch time returning my son back to University. It was empty at 1230 hrs ( waiting I am sure for the return of the students )
The food and service was superb and great value for money. Try their speciality home made burgers topped with Chilli Fantastic !!!!!!!!
brendon94 - 12 Jan 2009 13:12
I went in this place to meet the father who was to christen my daughter, when I turned up he said, "what a place my son, I've only been in here 10mins and already I have been sold a hoover and a tax disc with still 5 months on it"!
anonymous - 9 Oct 2007 20:49
Yuk! Never again.
Anyone want a fight with a pool cue?
Shame, it has a great aspect looking onto the river irwell......
andrewerdinger - 21 Jun 2007 16:40