The Dove Inn, Hammersmith - pub details

Dove Inn
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4] [image 5] [image 6]

Address: 19 Upper Mall, Hammersmith, London, W6 9TA [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 159) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube stations Ravenscourt Park (0.3 miles), Stamford Brook (0.5 miles), Hammersmith (0.6 miles)

Nearest train stations Kensington Olympia (1.3 miles), Barnes Bridge (1.5 miles), Chiswick (1.6 miles)

Brewery: Fullers

Cask Marque accreditation

by Techno

> Current user rating: 6.8/10 (rated by 164 users)
> Local guide: London pub guide

Ravenscourt Arms, Hammersmith (0.2 miles), Old Ship, Hammersmith (0.2 miles), Ruby Grand, Hammersmith (0.2 miles), Hope and Anchor, Hammersmith (0.2 miles), Plough and Harrow, Hammersmith (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Dove Inn, Hammersmith

Characterful and friendly with a wonderful riverside setting. Good range of ales and the food is excellent. Quite possibly one of the best pubs in London.
strangetorpor - 10 Aug 2015 13:09
Walking from Vauxhall to Kew Bridge, I knew this would be at the half way point and couldn't resist a revist.

If you want a seat, I can recommend 12:03pm on a Saturday.

Superb view from the elevate balcony. Some photos at my walking blog -
Mappiman - 21 Jun 2015 16:20
A good pub on the river, very busy on the Saturday we visited but the service was good and the beer (Fullers) was well kept, tucked down a little lane it's well worth seeking out.
beershot - 2 Jun 2015 17:34
Made a river walk to this pub on a Sunday afternoon. It's a busy place and very foody but has a lovely area outside where you can sit with a view of the river. However, talk about serving short measures. I must admit I have never been served a pint so low down in the glass. I also order half of guinness for my partner - embarrassing! I though the barman was going to come back and top up after taking my money (given that one drink was a guinness) but he just turned his back and ignored me - amazing, Well not if you like short (and expensive) measures!!!
kwis - 30 Oct 2014 21:26
Sought out this pub on a very hot Saturday in late July. No room on the riverside part but a few seats were left indoors and I enjoyed a pint of Pride (3.94) with several hot & happy pedestrians & cyclists. The pub really delivered as a tourist venue: great location, low ceilings, nooks & crannies, conversation & laughter. Next trip I will try to visit midweek, so I can enjoy the view.
Queenslander - 29 Oct 2014 21:26