Fir Tree Hotel, Woburn Sands - pub details

Address: The Square, Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire, MK17 8SY [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 13323) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Woburn Sands (0.7 miles), Aspley Guise (1 mile), Bow Brickhill (2.3 miles)

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 6.1/10 (rated by 10 users)

Swan, Woburn Sands (0.1 miles), Royal Oak, Woburn Sands (0.2 miles), Weathercock Inn, Woburn Sands (0.5 miles), Station Hotel, Woburn Sands (0.6 miles), Wheatsheaf, Aspley Guise (1.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Fir Tree Hotel, Woburn Sands

One of my local boozers. It has a nice layout, ale selection could be better. Normally two Charles Wells beers and then a guest which might be from the Wells portfolio.

I am surprised to see the poor review for food. I think there is a good selection on the menu. You can get pizza's to take away. Prices are reasonable.

There is a small covered smoking area outside. Could with a coat of paint outside and tidy up outside, maybe a different colour on the external walls as it looks a bit drab.
rwjc22 - 17 Apr 2013 16:18
Clean and warm pub. The beer was good value. Food was disappointing. I felt it was overpriced for utterly underwhelming fodder. I had to fish around in a thin sauce to find meat in my steak and stilton pie.
bighands - 4 May 2012 13:27
Great value, 20 for a nites b' n'b in a basic, but clean & warm room. Great breaky in the mornin & tastey food @ nite, will stop again
mikejb76 - 19 Jan 2011 17:42
Was staying in woburnsands on our last night {Friday} we had a night around the pubs .THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST > a realy good meal ,great atmosphere ,the best Charley Wells we have had .NO WONDER IT WAS SO BUSEY.
tigger2 - 16 Mar 2010 20:34