Prince Arthur, Euston - pub details

[image 2] [image 3] [image 4] [image 5] [image 6]

Address: 80-82 Eversholt Street, Euston, London, NW1 1BX [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 1171) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Website: http://

Nearest tube stations Euston Square (0.1 miles), Euston (0.1 miles), Mornington Crescent (0.4 miles)

Nearest train stations London Euston (0.1 miles), London St Pancras (0.4 miles), London Kings Cross - Thameslink (0.5 miles)

General information: The Prince Arthur is one of the few pubs in London that offers table service for both food and drink. We do this in order to allow you, the pub-goer, to concentrate on the more important things in life, like catching up with friends and colleagues rather than queuing up at a crowded bar. You can email us at Open Mon-Sun. We are available for private parties on weekends!

> Current user rating: 6.8/10 (rated by 49 users)
> Local guides: London pub guide, Central London pub guide

Britannia, Euston Station (0.0 miles), Victory, Euston (0.1 miles), Cock Tavern, Euston (0.1 miles), Royal George, Euston (0.1 miles), Somerstown Coffee House, Euston (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Prince Arthur, Euston

Hehe. We had Sunday lunch here on the 19th May. Roast beef , and the veg ? Carrots and courgettes. Well, I think it was beef. So bad it was funny. Had a train to catch so couldn't be arsed to complain. Strangely would go back though. 3 - 4 ales on, cant recall what they were as I had an Aspalls . Best option in the vicinty methinks But not to eat.
Tuna - 28 May 2013 00:00
Really nice pub, very polite and friendly service. However I had the worst Sunday roast I've ever had, actually the worst meal I've ever had
yesterday. I'll certainly go back for a drink, but feel insulted about the slop for £10.95. Had anyone asked how the food was I would have let them know!!
camraman123 - 27 May 2013 22:40
My new hidden gem of a London pub once you pass the stripclub, sex shop and transgender surgery (?) business. I had my birthday here a couple of months ago and it had all I could ask for at my age, namely a stagger's distance from my nearest station, vast tables - the pub was shamefully half empty all day Saturday - and can even boast one of Britain's fewest pubs to offer table service. In addition, the food is a good notch or two above standard pub grub. A lovely, lovely place and the last time I paid a visit - live jazz! Can't recommend enough.
Ruby - 1 Aug 2012 14:26
I've often found a lot of the pubs around Euston to be real dives. But this one has a more upmarket feel. 3 ales were on - Timothy Taylor Landlord, Caledonian Deuchars IPA & Wadworth St George & The Dragon. There is a 4th handpull, but the Pride was off. Seemed a little unusual, in that the barman was serving direct to tables. The portraits of topless woman around the walls are more in an arty taste than you might imagine, considering the seediness of this particular street. The gents toilets left a little to be desired. But otherwise, not a bad pub.
blue_scrumpy - 23 Apr 2012 19:02
Stopped in on Saturday night for a drink to get out of the snow. Roaring fire and friendly service. Several ales on including Deuchers' IPA and Tim Taylor's Landlord. Another in the decent selection of pubs around Euston station.
DuchyBoy - 6 Feb 2012 08:51