The Black Horse, Monkseaton - pub details

Black Horse

Address: Front Street, Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE258DP [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 29203) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

> Current user rating: 7.9/10 (rated by 8 users)

Monkseaton Arms, Monkseaton (0.0 miles), Phoenix Tap, Whitley Bay (0.4 miles), Hunting Lodge, Monkseaton (0.5 miles), Fat Ox, Whitley Bay (0.6 miles), Red House Farm, Beaumont Park (0.6 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Black Horse, Monkseaton

we went in for lunch only to be told the manager was at Morrisons. Waited a while for him to return but the food wasn't very good
TheDartPlayer - 29 Feb 2012 10:17
This would be a much better pub if it wasn't absolutely filthy.

The beer's good, the company's good etc but those seats make me feel quite ill
whatdoiknow - 10 Aug 2010 12:24
Wonderful local pub, good selection of ales and really good food. It even has its own little library.
toontopo - 5 Dec 2009 22:01
Food Fantastic, Beer Awsome, Craic Amazing, Atmosphere wouderful! I have to say this must be one of the best pubs in the UK! I'm now trying to talk my wife into moving so I can make this little gem my local.
yoyayo - 14 Jun 2009 18:26
After moving out of the glorified wine bar (AKA Monkseaton Arms) I have found a great local pub - along with most of the other locals, who have also left the local wine bar!
Carry on the good work Cliffy - Everyone luv's ya!
Smudger67 - 26 Feb 2008 20:49