Royal Blenheim, Oxford - pub details

Address: 13 St Ebbes Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1PT [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 11951) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Oxford (0.5 miles), Radley (4.9 miles)

Brewery: Everards

> Current user rating: 7.3/10 (rated by 63 users)

Old Tom, Oxford (0.1 miles), St Aldates Tavern, Oxford (0.1 miles), Swan and Castle, Oxford (0.1 miles), Cow and Creek, Oxford (0.1 miles), Jolly Farmers, Oxford (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Royal Blenheim, Oxford

Not come across White Horse Brewery before.

Went for a Waylands Smithy for the simple reason I had walked past it on the Ridgeway a couple of years ago!

Beer was in good condition. Pub was a nice victorian single room. Only thing not to like was the soft rock piped in for ambiance.

Visit blogged at http://bit.ly/2tFIpRz
Mappiman - 27 Jul 2017 15:14
The last pub on our crawl due to the closeness of the Train Station.All ten handpumps on A Golden ale from Navigation was my choice.A friendly pub on the corner owned I believe by the White Horse Brewery,many of their beers were on.
slerpy - 22 May 2016 19:38
Popular corner pub, quite large. Dart board, TV on but no volume.
10 Handpumps, six were in use on my visit.Beers sold in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 pint.
Titanic Plum Porter was really good £3.70. Seems to going rate in Oxford
rpf1955 - 25 Feb 2015 20:49
This was our last port of call on a pub crawl so I can't claim to remember it all that well! But I know there was a large round table suitable for accommodating five or six people together, and there was an interesting range of ales.
Trev - 14 Sep 2014 16:25
Called in here as we were slightly lost! First visit to Oxford and were struggling to get our bearings!
Tidy pint of White Horse. "Village Idiot" which seemed appropriate!

We didn't eat but they guy opposite us had a rather tasty looking sausage sarnie on granary with chips and some salad. Looked lush.
LickeyEndBooze - 2 Feb 2014 20:49