Admiral Hardy, Greenwich - pub details

Address: 7 College Approach, Greenwich, London, SE10 9HY [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 1080) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest DLR stations Cutty Sark (0 miles), Island Gardens (0.4 miles), Greenwich (0.4 miles)

Nearest train stations Greenwich (0.4 miles), Maze Hill (0.5 miles), Deptford (0.8 miles)

> Current user rating: 5.8/10 (rated by 58 users)

Inc Bar, Greenwich (0.0 miles), W Lounge, Greenwich (0.0 miles), Coach, Greenwich (0.0 miles), Spanish Galleon, Greenwich (0.0 miles), Gipsy Moth, Greenwich (0.0 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Admiral Hardy, Greenwich

Hi.i know this is a long shot but does anyone remember the cracking looking blonde landlady of this pub.we are talking circa 1982/3. I have a photo of me dancing with her. This was on a Friday night when this pub used to heaving. Love to know what happened to her.can anyone help?
gpca - 2 Apr 2017 13:06
Sort of an adjunct to the trendy Greenwich Market behind it but this doesn't mean you're a bad pub, far from it. Even has an entrance off the Market which must be good for added trade.
rainlight - 3 May 2016 08:57
First visit for a long time with the wife on the way to the 02 for a gig. It was very busy as football was on the Saturday evening I came in.

I think my last visit was at least 12 years ago so it was about time I paid another visit.

2 cask ales on the 3 pumps which were both from Adnams. Lighthouse & Ghost Ship, I opted for Ghost Ship, it was drinkable but not the best kept pint I’ve ever had.

4 interesting retro lights hang in the main bar, there are lots of tables and chairs rammed in. The walls are adorned with music artist pictures and this stretches into the back room and the toilets, some very good posters and pictures.

The Hardy is a decent enough pub but it is a bit touristy for me.
lezford - 23 Dec 2014 14:12
seem to have had the decorators in looks quiet good .good beer ,still dead at 5.30ish we must try and get in here before the market shuts it surely must be busier then ?
gpca - 28 Jun 2013 12:28
a strange pub this one get in here about 5.30 6.00 on our crawls can be busy but more often than not its dead and this is on a sat i can only assume it must be busier when the market is in full swing selling snake head soup or elephants ears on toast.it used to be very busy on friday nights. good range of beers though normally very well kept. worth a vist as you are likley to be served quite quickly unlike the gypsy moth
gpca - 16 May 2013 20:33