The Pilot, Chiswick - pub details

Pilot
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4] [image 5]

Address: 56, Wellesley Rd, Chiswick, London, W4 4BZ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 1053) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube stations Gunnersbury (0.1 miles), Chiswick Park (0.5 miles), South Acton (0.7 miles)

Nearest train stations Gunnersbury (0.2 miles), Kew Bridge (0.4 miles), South Acton (0.8 miles)

Brewery: Fullers

> Current user rating: 6.3/10 (rated by 39 users)
> Local guide: London pub guide

Globe Bar, Chiswick (0.2 miles), Gunnersbury, Chiswick (0.2 miles), Hole In The Wall, Chiswick (0.3 miles), Bell and Crown, Chiswick (0.3 miles), Rowan's, Chiswick (0.4 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Pilot, Chiswick

Every time I go to the Pilot, I'm always made to feel welcome. The bar team are professional and attentive. The refurbishment last year has transformed this pub into a comfortable and friendly place to meet friends for a drink and something to eat.
Highly recommend this pub!
chrisriv77 - 10 Apr 2012 12:32
Attractive and welcoming pub. Obviously recently has had a makeover. But as a Fullers pub, it seemed rather expensive at 3.71 for a half of Pride and a half of Honeydew. It's only made down the road, after all.
Roodeye - 22 Aug 2011 16:16
Currently visiting a pub at every station on the London Overground. Did this one for Gunnersbury. Nice, small backstreet Fullers pub. Had a nice garden, nicely done out but still feels like a proper pub. Recommend!

hillzy - 13 Jul 2011 20:04
A family day out to the river led us to this lovely pub after my husband decided to take a shortcut!
With 2 hungry kids in tow, we saw the sign for the beer garden and thought it would be good to get the kids a lemonade and maybe a bar snack.

I was a bit concerned that it wasnt a child freindly place as it looked quite upmarket from the outside, and inside, very well furnished, but we received a warm welcome and were taken to a table straight away with menus on our request.

The garden is really beautiful, a hidden gem.
We ordered a platter to share, very reasonably priced and more than enough for 4 of us, including the husband!

We will definitely visit again, great food, warm welcome, and staff were very attentive. Well done to the pilot and its team!
helen1981 - 1 Jun 2011 22:56
I found The Pilot after I took the wrong exit from Gunnersbury tube but am so glad I did. I recieved a warm welcome and was made to feel instantly comfortable, the food was lovely and what a gem of a garden with the added bonus of a beautiful garden room. I need to find a reason to have a party in there! My friends who have worked locally for a while can't believe that they didn't find it sooner. I will be back again and again
LBAB - 27 May 2011 00:26