Rodboro Buildings, Guildford - pub details

Previously called: Wetherspoons

Rodboro Buildings

Address: Rodboro Building 1-10, Bridge St, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4RY [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 837) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Guildford (0.1 miles), London Road - Guildford (0.6 miles), Shalford (1.8 miles)

Chain: Lloyds

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 6.2/10 (rated by 100 users)
> Local guides: Guildford pub guide, Surrey pub guide

Flares, Guildford (0.0 miles), Players Lounge, Guildford (0.0 miles), Casino, Guildford (0.0 miles), Tickeld Ivory, Guildford (0.1 miles), George Abbot, Guildford (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Rodboro Buildings, Guildford

Some catching up to do! I went here on Sunday and had the cheese and tomato panini, on Monday I had the veggie Texan Burger and today I opted for the Lasagne! I had a pint of real ale on each occasion! You can even sit by the windows and watch the traffic and people walking past.
BestBeerBoffin - 5 Sep 2017 17:25
Today I went to Wetherspoons in Guildford and had fish and chips with mushy peas and curry sauce. I Even had a pint of Abbot Ale to spice things up. You can sit at one of the many tables in this big pub.
BestBeerBoffin - 1 Sep 2017 17:12
Today I went to Wetherspoons in Guildford and had a vegetable curry. I also had a pint of American IPA and sat at a table and you can even watch people walking past outside.
BestBeerBoffin - 31 Aug 2017 17:10
Today I went to Wetherspoons in Guildford and sat at a table and you can even watch people walking past and it was raining. I had a Veggie Texas Burger and a Pint of Real Ale. It was too busy today though.
BestBeerBoffin - 30 Aug 2017 17:50
Well, I must say it takes longer and longer to clean tables than ever. Not impressive! The new get yourself cutlery idea isn''t all bad but are the staff just becoming more lazy? Average spoons
BestBeerBoffin - 18 Aug 2017 19:48