Foresters, Hampton Wick - pub details

[image 2] [image 3] [image 4] [image 5] [image 6]

Address: 45, High St, Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4DG [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 740) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Hampton Wick (0.1 miles), Kingston (0.5 miles), Teddington (1.2 miles)

> Current user rating: 5.4/10 (rated by 59 users)
> Related article: b.i.t.e goes to Oktoberfest by dsf
> Local guide: Surrey pub guide

Swan, Hampton Wick (0.1 miles), White Hart Hotel, Hampton Wick (0.1 miles), Old Kings Head, Hampton Wick (0.2 miles), Mcclusky's, Kingston Upon Thames (0.3 miles), Essence, Kingston (0.3 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Foresters, Hampton Wick

Nice Pub apart from the poor excuse of a landlord and man TOM who had his head burried in his own behind, I witnessed him talking to his staff most of them in the most discusting way possible, I am very supprised he has any staff working for him at all, He shouts at them trying to boost his big ego and his confused manhood. Poor show tom shame because the rest of the pub is very good.
wookie2008 - 3 Feb 2014 01:09
I realy like Aspall Cider so love to go to this pub, unfortunately the landlord needs to go back to manners school. Never have I met a Gentleman so in need of taking to one side.
He is over familiar and as shallow as his olive bowls.
Please, please, can we have the old Forresters back..

Thank you.
ronjeremy - 6 Jan 2013 18:58
We had the most amazing evening at the Foresters last night! Live music, food, service and atmosphere were all second to none.  I had the steak and my friend had the Belly of Pork and I have to say that it was the best meal I have had in a pub/restaurant for about six years, and I eat out  A LOT! I live in Kingston and have a few so called "Gastro pubs" near to me, who should take a few leaves out of the Foresters book in my opinion. Most of them are very overpriced and do not deliver in terms of quality and value for money. I am so pleased that I have found this place and will recommend it to everyone that I know.
We will be back very soon. Thank you for a great night :-)
fizhog - 18 Nov 2012 21:56
This place has finally won me over after I ate here. It isn't cheap but the food was very good and so was the wine. I still find the beer range disappointingly ordinary - a very boring Youngs, Fullers, Sharps combination is not unusual - though it tries. The Leffe at 3.30 for a half is nice but very expensive. But, overall, there is a very good atmosphere and I'd recommend it for a meal. Given the lack of competition, this may now be one of the best pubs in Hampton Wick.
MeurglysIII - 11 Aug 2012 09:24
Goodness me, no reviews since 2009?!?! Loved the atmosphere of the place - I had been coming here fairly regular a few years ago - with some great Northern Soul. Shame that the only beer was London Pride (must say, very nice it was!), but the bar staff still on thought the Youngs Golden was still on as it was on the blackboard. She didn't see, and nor did I, that the pump it was pulled from was devoid of said pump clip. Will still give it another go...
Davton - 15 Jul 2012 20:07