Tiger Tiger, Piccadilly Circus - pub details
|[image 2]||[image 3]|
TfL Journey Planner:
Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 669) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
- Late licence (open until 3am every day except Sundays)
Are you the Licensee? Click here.
other pubs nearby:
Comedy, Piccadilly (0.0 miles), Tom Cribb, Piccadilly (0.0 miles), Buzz Bar, Leicester Square (0.0 miles), All Bar One, Leicester Square (0.1 miles), Waxy O'Connors, Piccadilly (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs
please note - reviews on this site are purely the opinion of site visitors, so don't take them too seriously.
5 most recent reviews of 61 shown - see all reviews
|don't bother with this place, short measured on all spirits and massive heads on draught...watched them under pouring every time we were at the bar. Classic example of a west end bar above it's station thinking it can do whatever it wants....naïve of them, could take a lot more money if only they got their act together |
madeinshef - 3 Jan 2014 09:57
|My friends and I came here to celebrate NYE... Big mistake. The club was too full with everyone packed in like sardines - extremely dangerous. The prices for drinks were a joke and all the staff were just generally rude. Men treated the women like meat. |
Just after midnight we decided to cut our loses however found the club was too packed for us to be able to reach the exit. Eventually (after shouting at my friend) a bouncer decided to escort us out the smoking area so we could leave!
Don't bother going here if you want to actually have space to dance!
All in all, extremely claustrophobic, rude staff and awful customers. Save your money and go somewhere decent!!!!
Lulubelle - 1 Jan 2012 16:50
|I was in here on a Friday night and having read a load of the reviews about the place on this website beforehand I was prepared for the worst. |
- Helpful and pleasent staff (I got in early enough to miss the bouncers so I missed out on that part of the experience).
- Smart interior. Although it can get somewhat claustrophobic quite quickly.
- Fairly mixed and decent crowd that seemed to be, on the whole, devoid of the people infected with the 'moron virus' listed in the reviews below.
- Somewhat contrary to my point above there was some of the most obvious (and sometimes frankly disgusting) leering at women going on from the blokes that you'll ever see.
- Anywhere that has their female bar staff wearing skimpy tops and shot girls walking around really shouldn't be pretentious enough to give out change on tray.
- The 'look how expensive my clothes are' approach to dressing can give you a headache after a while.
Overall I didn't find Tiger Tiger too bad. I probably wouldn't rush back as it's a fairly average place that has ideas above it's station and I felt I caught it on a good night.
Oh and special mention to the management who seem to have been clever enough to disable the sink in the toilet furthest away from the toilet attendant so that you have to wash your hands next to him and thus making you feel like you should give him a quid or two. I'm not giving you a tip mate, it's your job.
telephones_and_toliets - 5 Sep 2009 11:18
|If this is what mainstream bars/clubs are like, I'll stick to my grimy rock bars. I had no idea that this kind of grope-what-you-can approach to mating still existed. This is the sort of place where you're afraid to touch anything in case you catch the moron virus everyone inside is afflicted with. Thank god for the much more civilised Tom Cribb nearby.|
anonymous - 1 Apr 2009 16:40
|Went back here recently thanks to a mate who, you`ll be glad to know, I`ve now had air mailed to Basra. |
Still awful and full of people who make you wish that a rather large asteriod would descend from the sky. Avoid.
pgazz - 5 Nov 2008 13:14
see more reviews