The Green Man, Hatton - pub details

Green Man
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4]

Address: Green Man Lane, Hatton, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 0PZ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 5422) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube station Hatton Cross (0.3 miles)

Nearest train stations Feltham (1.3 miles), Heathrow Terminal 4 (1.5 miles), Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (1.9 miles)

> Current user rating: 6.8/10 (rated by 42 users)
> Local guide: Middlesex pub guide

Duke Of Wellington, Hatton (0.5 miles), Duke of Wellington, Bedfont (0.5 miles), Beehive, Bedfont (0.7 miles), Load of Hay, Bedfont (0.8 miles), Jolly Waggoner, Hounslow (1.0 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Green Man, Hatton

I've been using this pub very occasionally for 10+ years (it's near work), but not had been there for ages. It has changed!
The food counter has gone and the menu is now very much a 'spoons look-alike both in appearance, content and price. I had cod and chips and my friend had mixed grill, both of which were perfectly good. 3 real ales on. And a pinball machine, well-maintained in full working order (CSI, so not the best of games, but a low replay score).
There are TV's everywhere. Don't go on a football night unless you want to watch the match.
mark555 - 10 Apr 2013 11:35
Moved to the area a couple of months ago and somehow missed this place. When I visited with my friends we were immediately made welcome and very happy to have found one pub in the area that's worth visiting. Friendly helpful staff, lovely atmosphere, Clean (Yes.. a clean pub, glasses and toilets! Amazing for round here it seems) and great drinks and food!

Seems to be a lot going on: quiz, live music, poker, sport TVs on one side, even an xbox night on sundays. Girl on the next table won 108 in their lottery last Friday.

Without doubt, the best thing I've found in the area since I moved here. Cannot reccomend it highly enough. : )
niccik - 4 Feb 2012 12:20
Went there last Tuesday with my daughter and her boyfriend. Good pint of Hobgoblin. Toilets nice and clean, staff friendly. Will be going back for a meal with the wife ASAP

richardh - 22 Dec 2011 13:12
Regarding the previous review, all I can say is that they have acted upon your comments because we popped in here for Saturday lunch yesterday and it was absolutely fine; nicely cooked, tasty and hot (didn't sample dessert though). Nice place - welcoming and friendly staff, warm and comfortable, even the toilets were spotless. Perhaps the piped music was a bit loud. Great place also if you like low planes, when they are landing on runway 27L!! Would definitely come back and eat here.
JKIRK - 27 Nov 2011 15:11
Lovely old pub with a choice of beers (2 cask ales) plus the usual lagers and ciders, etc.
Unfortunately the lunchtime food isn't up to much; ordered a burger with my beer but it was burnt crunchy, obviously pre-cooked and reheated (not very nice). The eleven chips I got with it were cold too.
A colleague ordered the apple pie with custard which was obviously microwaved because the tiny slice of pie had collapsed into the sea of custard which itself had skin round the edges. Not pleasant to look at.
If you're a plane-spotter this is the place for you, just steer clear of the food!
I've given a rating of 7 because I've been kind and ignored the poor food.

AleBeBach - 24 Aug 2011 15:01