The Seven Stars, Bristol - pub details

Seven Stars
[image 2] [image 3] [image 4]

Address: 1, Thomas Lane Redcliffe, Bristol, Bristol, BS1 6JG [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 4848) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Bristol Temple Meads (0.5 miles), Montpelier (1.2 miles), Lawrence Hill (1.3 miles)

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 7.4/10 (rated by 106 users)

Fleece And Firkin, Bristol (0.0 miles), Kings Head, Bristol (0.1 miles), Cornubia, Bristol (0.1 miles), Apple, Bristol (0.1 miles), Lloyds No.1, Bristol (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Seven Stars, Bristol

Please ignore my previous review - that should have been for the Three Tuns. The Seven Stars was quite a lively place quite close to the station. It was packed and a local band was in full swing, with plenty of songs about cider, which went down a treat. The ale choice was Prescott Hill Climb & Super 6, Yeovil Summerset, Plain Ales Bitter, Boss Six & Black Yeovil Stout Hearted. I know I had Ben Crossman Dry. But I believe there was probably a much larger selection. But by this point I was too drunk to care. Possibly the best pub I went to in Bristol yesterday. I certainly remember enjoying myself here. But I must endeavour to go back when much more sober.
blue_scrumpy - 5 Jun 2016 18:47
The Seven Stars was closed until 4pm yesterday, as it was close to the central riot zone and all of the police baracades. But I made the journey back here before starting my way towards the station. This is a larger pubs than it looks from the outside and has a courtyard garden. The ale range was mostly golden type beers - Vibrant Forest Vienna Rye Pale, Dorset Piddle Piddle, Arbor Motueka & Hoploader, Beerd Gambit, Black Flag El Dorado & Firebrand Graffiti IPA. Ciders were Westons Rosie's Pig & Worleys Mendip Hills. The latter cider was enjoyable. Another place offering CAMRA discounts and another good Bristol pub.
blue_scrumpy - 5 Jun 2016 18:23
Went to the pub yesterday. Only visit the pub once a year after visiting the Hi-fi show at the nearby Marriott Hotel. A great pub with an excellent selection of beer and cider. A shame I can only get to the pub once a year but well worth it. Roll on next year.
Boyne - 28 Feb 2016 18:07
Absolutely superb range of beers on our last visit, 15 in all, at their Beeriodical which is like a monthly mini beer fest. Loos need sorting.
Steamer1 - 13 Dec 2014 09:41
Like the Cornubia very hard to find but worth a look. We stopped in here before the train home and was quite lively. A selections of decent beers and a juke box.
yamyampublover - 21 Jul 2014 20:26