Dee View Inn, Heswall - pub details

Dee View Inn

Address: 2 Dee View Road, Heswall, Wirral, Merseyside, CH60 0DH [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 38005) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Heswall (1.3 miles), Neston (3 miles), West Kirby (3.8 miles)

> Current user rating: 6.2/10 (rated by 6 users)

Jug and Bottle, Heswall (0.1 miles), Jug and Bottle, Heswell (0.1 miles), Chambers, Heswall (0.1 miles), Black Horse Hotel, Heswall (0.1 miles), Otto Lounge, Heswall (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Dee View Inn, Heswall

Visited on Saturday night. Less than half full. A duo was playing covers of well known songs. Sharps 'Doombar', Brimstage 'Trappers Hat' and Purity 'UBU' were the ales. The Trappers Hat was well kept.
wirraldrinker - 22 Jun 2015 16:47
Last time I visited this pub it smelt like a pensioners flat. Sprouts
Woza - 28 Jan 2015 01:46
Unchanged since my visit last year. Well worth a look.
wirraldrinker - 23 Jun 2013 22:58
Went in here on Saturday night - first visit for a couple of years.
There were far less customers than I remember on past visits.
There didn't seem to be as big a choice of real ale either.
I saw Black Sheep Bitter and two ales from the local Brinstage Brewery - Trappers Hat and Sandpiper.
I tried the Sandpiper as I rarely see it in local pubs.
It was a light coloured, refreshing ale.

wirraldrinker - 9 Sep 2012 20:47
An old favourite of mine from years ago, I was pleased to see that the current owners have done a great job of creating a friendly atmosphere and maintaining a good selection of well kept beer. There was a 21st do on the evening that I went, but no-one seemed to mind a couple of gatecrashers and we were directed over to the buffet. Lovely view over the Dee on a summer's evening from the beer garden. If you are in the area be sure to visit.
cheesyal - 8 Apr 2010 20:59