The Airport Pub, Manchester Airport - pub details

Address: Ringway Rd, Manchester, M90 3NS [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 3771) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Manchester Airport (0.2 miles), Heald Green (1.4 miles), Styal (1.8 miles)

> Current user rating: 5.7/10 (rated by 12 users)

Donkey Stone, Manchester Airport (0.2 miles), Woodpecker, Wythenshawe (0.6 miles), Cornishman, Wythenshawe (0.6 miles), Talisman, Wythenshawe (0.8 miles), Romper, Ringway (0.9 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Airport Pub, Manchester Airport

Popped in for a cheeky one and totally changed since the last time I came in. More of a diner/restaurant these days. Nevertheless had a pint of Robinsons 'Trooper' which was well kept and the place had a good atmosphere.
kip2011 - 1 Jun 2015 10:46
Called here on Spring Bank holiday Monday after hearing about it from friends. Firstly, it's not really my type of pub - large beer garden full of kids, bouncy castle, afternoon DJ etc. However, I thoroughly enjoyed myself here. The beer was good (and not overpriced) and the staff were friendly and attentive, especially the car park attendant.But we went to watch the planes, and they didn't let us down. A fantastic experience and I'll definatey be going again, though maybe on a quieter day. I have no kids, but if I had I'd bring them here every week, they would love it!
clodsthecat - 29 May 2014 09:22
Good for watching planes but nothing else. Beer is very over priced and the surroundings are what you would expect to find on a very rough council estate. The food served here is expensive for what you get and is barely edible. If you like watching planes just buy one drink as most of the parking charge is refunded if you do this.
gizmo1980shartu - 4 Jul 2011 21:06
You have to pay to park in the pub car park.

The beer is over-priced*.

You have to mingle with the dregs of society - they have bouncers and high beer prices* to try and control them.

It is nice to watch the planes though and sometimes the plane spotters will let you listen to their radios.

If it wasn't for the aircraft viewing area, this pub would be one of those featured on a 'Britain's roughest pubs' type TV show.
riggwelter - 5 May 2009 01:19
this pub is really great for anyone wishing to see planes taking off and landing. My 2 year old son loves it. Can I just ask if anyone found a digital camera there on Tuesday 18th July 2006 could they please contact me
cazburke - 26 Jul 2006 14:49