Corn Mill, Llangollen - pub details

Address: Dee Lane, Llangollen, Clwyd, LL20 8PN [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 34126) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

> Current user rating: 7.6/10 (rated by 21 users)

Bull Inn, LLangollen (0.1 miles), Wynnstay Arms Hotel, Llangollen (0.1 miles), Bensons, Llangollen (0.1 miles), Hand Hotel, Llangollen (0.1 miles), Bridge End Hotel, Llangollen (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Corn Mill, Llangollen

Paid another visit while staying in Llangollen last week. Still a wonderful ambience and the staff are really pleasant. Met a friend for dinner and both our meals were excellent as were the pints of DHB. Keep up the good work Corn Mill!
roobs52 - 2 Apr 2018 17:01
I've been meaning to pop in for a couple of years now and finally had the opportunity last Wednesday during my annual stay in Llangollen. I have nothing but praise for the atmosphere (wonderful building), the attentiveness of the staff and, of course, the quality of the beer and food. I tried a pint of Facer's DHB which was in top order and delicious as was the steak and ale pie with trimmings served by the pretty waitress. I did feel sorry for the staff who had prepared tables for a party of 16 who simply failed to show up. All I can say is that it was their loss and suggested to the lady who served me that, if the person who booked did so again, to charge them a cancellation fee! Fear not Corn Mill, I shall return!
roobs52 - 26 Mar 2017 12:55
Always call in here when in Llangollen beer is a bit expensive but its always in good condition and sitting on the decking on a sunny day with the Dee racing below you is a great way to cool down after a hard days walk
damocles11 - 5 Jun 2014 09:37
Nice pub for enjoying a pint on the 'veranda' watching the river tumbling by. Good choice of ales, sadly served in too fast a manner by the staff - about three pulls of the pump per second I'd imagine! Nicely kept though. Food looked good, but didn't get to try on the occasion.
littledrummerboy - 16 Jun 2013 22:17
Very nice, good food, good service and an excellent selection of local beers.
We were directed to some really ropey places by a local who never mentioned this one. They must want to keep it nfor themselves!!
maybe - 6 May 2013 10:11