Belushi's, Hammersmith - pub details

Previously called: The George

Address: 28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, W6 7AB [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 32904) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest tube stations Hammersmith (0 miles), Ravenscourt Park (0.5 miles), Barons Court (0.5 miles)

Nearest train stations Kensington Olympia (0.7 miles), West Brompton (1.4 miles), Barnes Bridge (2 miles)

> Current user rating: 4.0/10 (rated by 35 users)

Edwards Bar, Hammersmith (0.0 miles), Swan, Hammersmith (0.0 miles), Bar@1, Hammersmith (0.0 miles), William Morris, Hammersmith (0.0 miles), Hop Poles, Hammersmith (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Belushi's, Hammersmith

Just returned after a BITE hiatus and unfortunately my first review isn't exactly a glowing one.

I arrived in Hammersmith with half hour to spare before walking to Craven Cottage. I usually go to the spoons for a quick pint bug as the Man Utd V Swansea game was so finely poised I thought I would catch the last half hour.

Upon entering Belushi's I went to the bar and noticed that al 3 of the ale hand pumps were off so had to settle for lager. There was Kozel on tap but I daren't even ask how much that would be as I didn't want my bank manager on the phone.

I ordered a Kronenberg which set me back £4! I don't mind paying these prices if I was in Mayfair but in a distinctly average bar in a Hammersmith which was verging on being dirty that in my eyes just isn't cricket!

This place also contains a hostel so there is a strong antipodean element to the place. Now I don't have anything against our friends from down under however, I do find certain ones to be loud, arrogant and obnoxious and this place seems to be a bit of a magnet for those.

Probably will not return!
BeerGutt - 17 Aug 2014 13:32
Strange how there are no actual reviews for this place!

Went in a few weeks ago! It's a sports bar come pub come anything really!

Serves good beer and drinks and I thought had a great atmosphere! Food was very well priced and a pint will set you back around £4.

Show all different types of sport on many screens.

Pop in :)