The Pilgrim, Caterham - pub details

Address: 32 Godstone Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 6RA [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 31693) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Caterham (0.1 miles), Woldingham (1.3 miles), Whyteleafe South (1.6 miles)

> Current user rating: 3.6/10 (rated by 20 users)
> Local guide: Surrey pub guide

Old Surrey Hounds, Caterham (0.1 miles), Valley, Caterham (0.3 miles), King and Queen, Caterham (0.7 miles), Blacksmiths Arms, Caterham (0.7 miles), Golden Lion, Caterham (0.8 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Pilgrim, Caterham

Typical chain pub environment inside. The barman was fine. I ordered a pint of Guinness and it came to £3.90 which I thought was rather steep. Unfortunately, when I went in all the real ales were of, which needless to say was a disappointment. I think if it priced more competitively, say like Weatherspoons it would do better custom as it is dead at lunchtimes.
Masterpint47 - 8 Jan 2014 00:07
Good news - I have heard that the current Landlord is leaving at the end of August 2012. Not soon enough if you ask me. So looking forward to a new landlord and hopefully a better pub in the process !!
Stewie - 16 Aug 2012 16:13
Ps - its known to us locals as 'The Grim'
caterhambloke - 7 Jun 2012 18:14
Full of lager louts.

Awful place & rubbish food.
caterhambloke - 7 Jun 2012 18:07
This is the first pub i've been to where I've had a full pint of Guinness pulled in one go. The young and quite attractive (wonder how she got the job) girl behind the bar also got flustered when I wanted to order four drinks in one go, she had to enter two into her system, pour them and then ask what else I wanted, they also ran out of gin.
Mostly full of chavs, pikeys and fights, unless you're underage and can't get served anywhere else I would just avoid it.
Beernotjustintheevening - 22 May 2012 15:44