The Queens Head, Stratford Upon Avon - pub details

Queens Head

Address: 54, Ely St, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6LN [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 2609) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Stratford-upon-avon (0.4 miles), Wilmcote (3.2 miles), Bearley (4.1 miles)

Cask Marque accreditation

> Current user rating: 5.6/10 (rated by 12 users)

Cross Keys, Stratford Upon Avon (0.0 miles), Lamplighters, Stratford Upon Avon (0.1 miles), Falcon Hotel, Stratford Upon Avon (0.1 miles), Garrick Inn, Stratford Upon Avon (0.1 miles), White Swan Hotel / Good Companions bar, Stratford Upon Avon (0.1 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Queens Head, Stratford Upon Avon

On our annual boys jolly to Stratford in July 2015, we spent a lot of time in this pub, good old fashion landlord who kept his beers in good condition and made us very welcome. We will be back for more next year
AnchormanMike - 6 Aug 2015 16:50
Seemingly a locals pub. Decent pint. No great shakes but would use again.
ng10 - 24 Jun 2012 10:57
Nice looking pub from the outside, somewhat ripped out on the inside. 4 handpumps on the bar, all 4 pumpclips turned round. When asked the landlady said "We had a really big do on in here on Friday so we sold out", this was on a Tuesday. I said "Couldn't you have got an emergency delivery?". She looked at me as if I was mad. We left.
ROBCamra - 3 Nov 2009 15:49
Lordy me. Had a good pint here (the cask beer escapes me as rather drunk at the time due to an epic crawl that started in Warwick) but a rough and ready clientele with much too loud music. Disappointing.
JonW999 - 3 Aug 2009 18:31
Had a very average pint of Adnams in here a couple of weeks ago. Very smoky and only to be recommended if you like getting your eardrums abused by tone-deaf locals.
therivierakid - 20 Nov 2006 17:05