The Hope, Carshalton - pub details

Hope

Address: 48 West St, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2PR [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 2383) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Carshalton (0.2 miles), Carshalton Beeches (0.7 miles), Wallington (0.9 miles)

> Current user rating: 7.6/10 (rated by 136 users)
> Local guide: Surrey pub guide

Racehorse, Carshalton (0.1 miles), Sun, Carshalton (0.1 miles), Railway Tavern, Carshalton (0.2 miles), Greyhound, Carshalton (0.2 miles), Lord Palmerston, Carshalton (0.2 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of the Hope, Carshalton

Congratulations to the Staff, Managers, Customers and shareholders on gaining another "London Pub of the Year" award...

Leslie - 6 Sep 2017 14:31
I haven't been in the Dog and Bull for at least two years and i had a swifty in the Oval in June that hardly makes me a Croydon drunk!I have been to the Sultan for instance sixteen times since the start of June, I certainly do not frequent Croydon's pubs much at all!

slerpy - 2 Aug 2017 12:05
I couldn't quite catch that could we have it a third time.At least we know the pie topping was Welded on.You always get an ancient old fart on here who keeps his finger on the button for multiple postings....we have a winner.
slerpy - 31 Jul 2017 18:01
Fozzy and slerpy, please be constructive - it's bad enough having to put up with the gibberish computer geeks put on - let's try and keep the site to the purpose it was created for.
ellisref - 25 Jul 2017 19:42
Well thanks for that Sloppy. Why dont you take your Camra and photograph a few pies.
I'll take your missies out and show her a good time in Epsom.
fozzy123 - 25 Jul 2017 18:49