Coopers Mill, Yeovil - pub details

Coopers Mill

Address: Brunswick St, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1QZ [map] [gmap]

Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 22712) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras

Nearest train stations Yeovil Pen Mill (1.2 miles), Yeovil Junction (1.5 miles), Thornford (3.6 miles)

> Current user rating: 4.2/10 (rated by 17 users)
> Local guide: Somerset pub guide

Railway Hotel, Yeovil (0.1 miles), Manor Hotel, Yeovil (0.2 miles), Butchers Arms, Yeovil (0.2 miles), William Dampier, Yeovil (0.3 miles), Globetrotters, Yeovil (0.3 miles) - see more nearby pubs

user reviews of Coopers Mill, Yeovil

This pub is now part of Greene King. We called today for lunch and were very impressed by the polite cheery and welcoming female bar staff. The food was well prepared, quick and very competitively priced, and washed down with a pint of excellent Ruddles beer. Highly recommended.
dogbury - 4 Mar 2014 18:25
Finally. A decent pub, in a plastic homage sort of way. Recently been decorated in the bold style of exactly how it was before it decorated. I seriously had to look hard to see what was done, new surrounds on the tv's was all I could notice. Made of cows I think. Very Jordan/TOWIE.
Enough bitching, the staff were attentive and efficient. Glassware was clean and I enjoyed my drink. The usual assortment lagers and ciders of these pubs were on sale and the food seemed ok. I didn't eat so can't really pass comment but as these sort of places usually use Brakes Bros/3663, quality and value are generally good.
All in all a pleasant visit.
thetravellingwilbury - 8 Nov 2012 21:05
very basic and bland PING meals the staff were rude and even managed to get my order wrong.and when i say wrong i mean out of 4 meals to arrive at the table only one was correct !!! not worth a visiting !!
oj123 - 11 Nov 2011 10:39
The Coopers Mill has changed hands since the last time i visited. The food and the atmosphere has improved since my last visit. I was fortunate enough to enjoy a game of football, great pint of Abbot Ale and a nice sharing platter for lunch. The locals were very pleasent but unfortunatley were mainly United supporters which was a shame, although they were funny even when they lost.
The Landlord and Landlady were very pleasent and had the time for all of the customers as did the staff. I will revisit when in the area.
bez1960 - 7 Jan 2010 18:26
Went in here earlier today for something to eat. Ordering was like getting blood from a stone cause the barmaid was useless. She didn't know how to work the till. We ordered 3 Cheese and Bacon Burgers but they brought us out 3 Chicken Burgers with Cheese and Bacon. We said we didn't mind eatting them if they reduced the price a bit but instead the manager stood there and told us we were wrong and that it was what we had ordered.

I told him to shove it, get some customer service training and give us our money back. Their loss, absolutely pathetic. Steer clear of this place. Some new decor doesn't make it a better pub.
Yeodave - 30 Jul 2009 18:24